Please note that this product is sold by per ml. The price indicated is for 1ml and the bottle image is only for visual display.
A small evergreen, parasitic tree with brown-grey trunk. The tree must b over thirty years old before it can be distilled into essential oil. The essential oil is obtained via steam distillation of the roots and heartwood.
- Lymphatic system : beneficial for venous and lymphatic statsis such as varicose veins and swollen lymph nodes.
- Nervous system : has a relaxing effect on the nerves and may be used for hot, agitated emotional states that lead to conditions such as headache, insomnia and nervous tension.
- Respiratory system : recommended for respiratory tract infections and chronic bronchitis involving a chronic dry cough.
- Urinary system : used for genitourinary tract infections such as cystitis and gonorrhoea.
- Skin care : soothng, cooling and moisturising, making in useful for dry skin conditions caused by loss of moisture and skin inflammations. Can be used to relieve eczema and psoriasis and also for oily skin and acne.
How to use:
For massage : Mix 3 to 4 drops of essential oils with 3 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For bath : Drip about 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into bathtub filled with warm water and add 2 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For vaporisation : Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into a tea-light candle burner or electric burner. For tea-light candle burner, do add water.
Ingredients: Santalum album
Country of Origin: East India, Mysore
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation