Please note that this product is sold by per ml. The price indicated is for 1ml and the bottle image is only for visual display.
A pleasant smelling perennial with feathery fern-like leaves and daisy-like flowers. The essential oil is obtained via steam distillation of the flowering tops.
- Children's remedy : one of the gentlest essential oils and is beneficial to alleviate pain associated with teething.
- Digestive system : used for colic, diarrhoea, poor appetite, indigestion.
- Nervous system : soothing, calming and is beneficial for alleviating stress and anxiety, migraines and headaches and insomnia.
- Respiratory system : recommended as an emergency remedy during an asthma attack.
- Reproductive system : helpful for amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea and PMS.
- Skin care : beneficial for sensitive red or dry skin.
How to use:
For massage : Mix 3 to 4 drops of essential oils with 3 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For bath : Drip about 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into bathtub filled with warm water and add 2 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For vaporisation : Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into a tea-light candle burner or electric burner. For tea-light candle burner, do add water.
Ingredients: Anthemis nobilis (ACO Certified Organic)
Country of Origin: Hungary
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation