An aromatic evergreen sub-shrub with linear or lance-shaped leaves and grown by a company that has been around since 1909. The essential oil is obtained via steam distillation of the freshly cut flowering tops and stalks.
- Integumentary system : it has antiseptic, analgesic and cytophylactic properties which will ease the pain of a burn, prevent infection and promote rapid healing, making it beneficial for burns. It is also beneficial for conditions such as acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, boils and wounds and also useful for sunburn.
- Musculoskeletal system : beneficial for the relief of muscular aches and pains. It can also be used to relief rheumatism, sciatica and arthritis.
- Nervous system : has a harmonising effect on the nervous system. Beneficial for insomnia, mental stress, anxiety and also management of migraines and headaches.
- Reproductive system : relieving premenstrual tension and menstrual pain. Assists to reduce maternal anxiety and to lighten mood during childbirth.
- Respiratory system : recommended for colds, flus, bronchitis, throat infections and catarrhal conditions. It is also beneficial for asthma of a nervous origin or a result of uncontrolled anxiety as it relaxes the person and enables easier breathing.
- Skin care : due to its antiseptic, antiphlogistic and cicatrisant properties, it is beneficial in many skin care products and can be used for all skin types. It can be used to soothe itching of insect bites.
How to use:
For massage : Mix 3 to 4 drops of essential oils with 3 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For bath : Drip about 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into bathtub filled with warm water and add 2 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For vaporisation : Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into a tea-light candle burner or electric burner. For tea-light candle burner, do add water.
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia (ACO & USDA Certified Organic)
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Size: 10ml, 30ml or 100ml