Please note that this product is sold by per ml. The price indicated is for 1ml and the bottle display is only visual display.
A strongly aromatic shrub with brightly coloured, daisy-like flowers that retain their colour and shape when dried.
- Circulatory system : anticoagulant properties. Useful for any severe bruising that results in haematoma.
- Detoxification : a stimulant to the liver, gall bladder, kidney, spleen and pancreas. Useful for a lymphatic drainage massage.
- Integumentary system : due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is recommended for eczema and allergies, rashes and psoriasis.
- Musculoskeletal system : beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Respiratory system : beneficial for sinus infections, bronchitis and coughs due to its mucolytic, antispasmodic and expectorant properties.
- Skin care : recommended for inflamed tissue which needs to be calmed down and regenerated.
How to use:
For massage : Mix 3 to 4 drops of essential oils with 3 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For bath : Drip about 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into bathtub filled with warm water and add 2 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For vaporisation : Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into a tea-light candle burner or electric burner. For tea-light candle burner, do add water.
Ingredients: Helichrysum italicum (ACO & USDA Certified Organic)
Country of Origin: Corscia
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation