Please note that this product is sold by per ml. The price indicated is for 1ml and the bottle image is only for visual display.
A fragrant, low annual herb with delicate feather leaves and simply daisy-like white flowers. The essential oil is obtained via steam distillation of the dried flowers.
- Children's remedy : considered as one of the gentlest essential oils. Can be used to alleviate pain associated with teething.
- Digestive system : can be used for colic, dyspepsia and indigestion as the oil stimulates liver and gall bladder.
- Immune system : able to neutralise toxic bacterial metabolic wastes which are often the cause of fever during acute illness.
- Integumentary system : can be used for wounds that are slow healing and is beneficial for eczema, urticaria and dry, itchy conditions.
- Musculoskeletal system : recommended to be used in a massage blend for muscular aches and pain and for inflamed joints associated with rheumatoid arthritis. It is beneficial for sprains, inflamed tendons and swollen painful joints in bursitis.
- Reproductive system : can be used for promoting and harmonising the menses, for spasmodic dysmenorrhoea and PMS.
- Urinary system : especially beneficial for urinary tract infections such as cystitis.
- Skin care : is beneficial for sensitive skin problems as it is a local vasoconstrictor and can reduce redness of cheeks due to enlarged capillaries.
How to use:
For massage : Mix 3 to 4 drops of essential oils with 3 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For bath : Drip about 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into bathtub filled with warm water and add 2 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For vaporisation : Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into a tea-light candle burner or electric burner. For tea-light candle burner, do add water.
Ingredients: Matricaria chamomilla
Country of Origin: Egypt
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation