A medium size tree up to 30m in height. The essential oil is obtained via steam distillation of the fresh leaves and twigs.
- Digestive system : soothes colic and inflammation of the intestines such as enteritis, dysentery, gastric spasm and intestinal parasites.
- Integumentary system : used to alleviate itching due to insect bites or eczema and psoriasis.
- Musculoskeletal system : used in a massage oil for painful conditions such as arthritis and rheumatism. Its pain relieving properties also make it useful in massage for neuralgia, gout, sciatica, lumbago, sport injuries, muscle stiffness and general aches and pain.
- Nervous system : alleviate fatigue, drowsiness and restlessness.
- Respiratory system : recommended for catarrhal conditions such as asthma, sinusitis, sore throats, coughs, colds and flus.
How to use:
For massage : Mix 3 to 4 drops of essential oils with 3 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For bath : Drip about 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into bathtub filled with warm water and add 2 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
For vaporisation : Add 6 to 8 drops of essential oils into a tea-light candle burner or electric burner. For tea-light candle burner, do add water.
Ingredients: Melaleuca cajeputi
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Size: 10ml, 30ml or 100ml